Thursday, May 26, 2011

So many great experiences....




Hi all this is Ashley!  Yesterday was such an awesome day! We did so many different things & went to so many neat places.  Our first stop was in Honfleur.  It was such a cute little town with great shopping, and a beautiful harbor.  We also went to see a German tiger tank.  It was really neat, but we were also able to take a short nap in the shade beside the tiger tank.  I mean who does that!  I’m so glad I’ve had the opportunity to go on this trip.  There have been so many once in a lifetime opportunities that I will cherish forever.  Another really neat thing was seeing a cooking caldron in Vimoutiers.  When the city was bombed by the U.S. the town came together to cook in the caldron with the food they had to provide for the entire town.  It’s such a touching story.  We also went to visit Celtic Ruins which were awesome! I could go on and on about everything, but I will stop there for now! I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment