Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dazed and Confused


















Hey everyone Darcie here. Just thought I would share a few words about the trip thus far. Well its going great!! I am loving every minute of it. The days are kind of long and I'm ready for bed by the time we get back to the hotel. I don't believe that I have ever walked this much in my entire life. Hey maybe this trip is like milk, it dose a body good. :) I give praise to Casey and Will for driving. The French and the Italians are nuts!! So everyone back home, if you think Kentucky drivers are bad imagine them 15 times worse and thats how they drive here, yikes. Everyone seems to be geting along pretty good. Brett is the comedian of the group and seems to be keeping everyone in good spirts. Well goodbye for now, talk to ya all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment