Saturday, May 14, 2011

Awesome time in Lucca!!!





Hello all!  This is Ashley!  We are currently in Lucca, Italy!  I have decided that after the trip I could totally live here.  Lucca is absolutely beautiful!  You always hear how Tuscany is so beautiful, and it is hard to believe it, but it is so true!  The trip so far has been so great, and I can’t think of a better group of people to travel with.  The trip seems to be going by so fast, but I can’t wait for all the experiences we have in store.  Even though I feel so drained at the end of the day I can’t wait to wake up to start a new adventure.  I feel so blessed to be able to go on such an amazing trip!  I can’t wait to share all the pictures, and experiences instead of giving a small taste!  I hope everyone at home is doing great!  Please know that we are all doing well! Talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment