Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm In Heaven

Hello All!!! This is Lindsey once again. I am having an absolute blast in Europe. I cannot pick a favorite country we have visited so far. Every one of the countries is beautiful in it's own way. I can't wait for tomorrow with the Battle of the Bulge Tour. I had fun today in Belgium. We encountered a woman who's family helped US African American soldiers during WWII. Her parents housed these soldiers and gave them food until the SS arrived and killed the men after they had surrendered. The food and atmosphere is amazing here in Belgium. I can't believe that the trip is almost over!! And yet the best is still to come. Until Normandy my friends I bid you a farewell and will see you again in France!! Thanks to everyone for the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment