Saturday, May 14, 2011


Hey it’s Josh and I am finally able to post a blog entry. We have been very busy and this trip has been extremely exciting. I have seen so many unbelievable things and this trip has been even better than I had expected it to be. France was amazing, and thanks to Maria’s translating, we had smooth sailing through great historical sites like Roman ruins, vast vineyards, and great restaurants. On the way to Italy, with great driving from Casey Cobb, Ashley, and Will “Hammertoe” Cramer, we made it across the province of Monaco. The dangerous, winding streets were scary but offered one of the greatest views I have ever seen. We are in Italy now, and I don’t know if I ever want to leave. We visited the town of Pisa, which of course was wonderful, and return to our awesome town of Lucca. I have already learned so much, and look forward to learning and seeing so much more. Tomorrow is Florence, so a good night of sleep is ahead of me. Until then: Ciao!

1 comment: