Tuesday, May 10, 2011

CARRY-LE-ROUET

ELISE HERE!! having an amazing time. Just got back to the hotel after having an amazing meal just down the street. The owner of the place was actually our garcon and was so so so nice! So far everyone our group has interacted with has been so helpful and understanding. No problems at all with our flight, no one got strip searched, don't worry, and even though we had a uhh...hiccup...with our vans and GPS, it all got straightened out and it has been smooth sailing. I want to give props to Will, the driver of the van i was in, he did a great job following Casey to our hotel. We went exploring and found some awesome things!! I'll share my pictures tomorrow. Beaches, cool tunnels, old churches, and buildings we don't even know what they are.....just an amazing start to our grand tour of Europe.

It feels like today never ended. Talking with my roommates just a couple of minutes ago and one of them was like "was that today?!?" Yes, yes it was. I will write more tomorrow...it's getting late here and it'll be nice to be able to sleep in a bed tonight....tomorrow we see coliseums!! I'll need all my wits about me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment