Friday, May 27, 2011

Farewell sweet Europe

Hey y'all, it's me again, Darcie. What an amazing adventure this trip has been. There have been a few ups and downs, but hey, nothing in life goes as planned. I have been pleasantly surprised on how well the group has got along and that there was no real drama to speak of. I'm a little saddened that this trip will soon be over. I guess all good things must come to an end. We have seen some awesome things and ate some incredible foods. I have thoroughly enjoyed the history orientated tour through Western Europe. I'm starting to regret that i never had the priviledge of taking a class from Casey Cobb. He is a great person and i am sure he is an even better professor. The two things that i hoped to get from this trip are lifelong memories and friends. I believe that i have achieved both goals. Signing off for the last time :'(

P.s.tried to load pictures and the internet is too slow at the moment. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment